Simply fill out the membership form below.
• Access to our Contact Mum to get you started in MAMA.
• Invitation to our new member’s coffee mornings and dinners to meet other mums in Bermuda
• New member’s guide which covers numerous aspects of life in Bermuda with small children such as: healthcare for the whole family; schools across Bermuda; babysitting; family activities; playgroups; playgrounds; parks; beaches; pets; and other useful information
• Invitations to members’ only events, lectures and demonstrations.
• Discounted access to weekly playgroups across the island.
• Access to bilingual playgroups (open to everyone) where kids and caregivers can converse in their non-English language.
• Access to social events, some of which are fully or partially subsidised by MAMA.
• One free advert (nanny shares, items for sale, yard sales etc) in The Stroller and on website.
• Monthly electronic newsletter, The Stroller, which lists our playgroups, social activities and special offers plus access to our Social Media sites
Membership runs from 1 January for 12 months. You can join at any point in the year, however, this year, as we are running a reduced operation, new applications after 1st September will receive memberships until the following year end.
Payment can be made:
Online banking instructions:
• Bank: Butterfield
• Account Name: MAMA
• Account Number: 20006060217672100
In the comment field please give your first initial and surname, followed by membership. e.g. JDoe Membership.