Simply fill out the membership form below.
• Access to our Contact Mum to get you started in MAMA.
• Invitation to our new member’s coffee mornings and dinners to meet other mums in Bermuda
• New member’s guide which covers numerous aspects of life in Bermuda with small children such as: healthcare for the whole family; schools across Bermuda; babysitting; family activities; playgroups; playgrounds; parks; beaches; pets; and other useful information
• Invitations to members’ only events, lectures and demonstrations.
• Discounted access to weekly playgroups across the island.
• Access to bilingual playgroups (open to everyone) where kids and caregivers can converse in their non-English language.
• Access to social events, some of which are fully or partially subsidised by MAMA.
• One free advert (nanny shares, items for sale, yard sales etc) in The Stroller and on website.
• Monthly electronic newsletter, The Stroller, which lists our playgroups, social activities and special offers plus access to our Social Media sites
Membership runs from 1 January for 12 months. You can join at any point in the year, however, new applications after 1st November will receive memberships until the following year end.
Payment can be made:
Online banking instructions:
• Bank: Butterfield
• Account Name: MAMA
• Account Number: 20006060217672100
In the comment field please give your first initial and surname, followed by membership. e.g. JDoe Membership.